Precision Straightener Model 18-120
- Maximum Material Width: 120mm
- Number of Straightening Rollers: 19
- Diameter of Straightening Rolls: 18mm
- Thickness of Material, Min./Max.: 0.3 – 2.0mm
- Reading of Regulation of the machine by Dial Indicator in .001” Increments.
- Central Automatic Re-circulating Lubrication System for roll pivots & Cardon Drive Shafts.
- Automatic Electric Overload Protection.
- Variable Speed Drive 0 to 120ft./min. (other speeds optional) including Automatic Speed Synchronization Attachment which will synchronize the speed of the Straightener with the balance of the system via Ultrasonic Loop Position Detection.
- All electricals are mounted in a NEMA style Enclosure with flange operated disconnect switch, wired to JIC Standards, in conjunction with an AC Variable Frequency Drive
- Motor (or equiv.) and standard Allen Bradley or Siemens Control Components.
CAMBER STRAIGHTENING ATTACHMENT MODEL C-50 – 9 X 4
- Maximum Material Width 1.5”
- Maximum Material Thickness: .060”
- Consisting of 9 in-going Guide Rollers and 4 out-going
- Guide rollers with dial indicator settings